Payment conditions

Payment

 

Usually change over day is Monday unless agreed for a different day (a change over day other than Monday causes split of whole week and requires extra cleaning of the apartment, of which the costs will be charged separately). We accept minimum one week reservations. For multiple week reservations our rates do not change. Hiring two or three apartments together during the same period is subject to discount: two apartment hiring 5% discount; three apartment hiring 10% discount.

Our rates are for two persons. If more than two persons would stay in the apartment including children, sofa will be turned to bed and an extra amount of £50/week will be charged for utility and cleaning expenses.

At reservation, a non refundable advance payment is required to be paid through bank transfer to our bank accounts (UK Pound, USD or Euro accounts) that we will specify via e-mail upon your request, or through PAYPAL.

PAYPAL costs are to be paid by customer. PayPal fee is 4 %. In addition to this, another 4% is deducted by PayPal as withdrawal and exchange rate deductions, thus total PayPal cost is 8%.

In case of damages to the property, payment for damage should be settled with owners prior to departure.

 

Home>>>>>>>>